- we offer different sizes and variations of bowden hoses, made of various kinds of round and flat wires
- for coating are used different kinds of plastic and rubber
- mainly used in automotive industry
- also used as spare parts for motorbikes, bicycles, building and small agricultural machinery and installations
- customized according to customers‘ needs including development and production of prototypes
OBZOR, výrobní družstvo, Plzeň was founded in 1965.
We have always been employing physically disabled.
At the moment we have 170 employees out of who at least 50 % are physically disabled.
We have IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001:2016 certificates.
We are expanding scope of our activities and looking for new markets and opportunities.
We want to target the largest possible group of customers so we are looking for new ways to use our products.
Contact us with an offer of cooperation.
Fill in the contact form or contact us:
OBZOR, Plzen is certified according to the international standards ISO/TS 16949: 2009 Quality System and ISO 14001: 2004 EMS. The main production programme of the Cooperative is the production, assembly, sale of bowden hoses and bowden connections for the automobile industry. Our goal is to produce and offer products and services that do not burden the environment with their quality, efficiency and functionality, and that fulfil the requirements and expectations of our customers.
In our work, we follow the following principles:
- To abide, permanently, by the valid legal and other requirements, not only the ones related to the Quality System and the EMS.
- Through the staff qualification and continuous training, through the improvement of procedures and techniques, as well as through periodical checks and analysis of the results achieved, we work on further development of the Quality System and the EMS.
- To look, permanently, for ways to achieve a high quality level (zero defect achievement) while focusing to decrease the consumption of energy, raw materials, material and waste, and thus attaining the continuous competitive strength of our products.
- To evaluate and minimize the environmental impact of existing technologies and planned new production modes, and to choose and realize, from available options, only the environmental frendliest solutions.
- To motivate all employees in such a way that they become identified with this policy because it is the key to success, Cooperative prosperity, and it is, at the same time, a tool to increase their satisfaction.
- To strengthen an open approach and dialogue with employees and the public by accepting their incentives and reacting to them. To assure that the information about all significant impacts of both productive and unproductive activities of the Cooperative on the environment is accessible to all interested parties.
- To demand adherence to quality and to principles of environmental protection from all key suppliers.